Training, Assessment and Consultancy
- Risk assessments concerning men who have sexually abused
- Women’s ability to protect their children from partners or ex-partners who have sexually abused
- Risk assessments concerning young people displaying harmful sexual behaviours.
We offer training covering the following topics:
- Working with those who have caused sexual harm – a two level generic course.
- Understanding sexually abusive behaviour
- Working with denial, minimisation and blame
- The role of masculinity in sexual abuse
- Treatment methods for perpetrators of sexual abuse
- Group work skills
- Working with women who are in relationships with men who have sexually abused
- Autism, Intellectual Disability and sexually abusive behaviour
- Methods of assessing risk of sexual abuse
- Brief solution focused therapy. Motivational interviewing
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- Working with young people displaying harmful sexual behaviour.
- Working with families/carers of young people displaying harmful sexual behaviours
“This was some of the best training I have attended. Facilitators were superb in all aspects. Cannot praise enough”
“One of our legal managers said it was the best training session he had ever attended”
P.M. Bail for Immigration Detainees
“Absolutely fascinating. Very useful for everyday practice and also for risk assessment, practical support and understanding”